Tips of the day
Dysuria is a urinary tract infection where urine is passed painfully and in small amounts every time. Women are more susceptible to this problem than men, and it is a common condition in women. There are a few rare cases where children also suffer from this condition.
In Ayurveda there are eight different types of dysuria recognized. However, allopathy identifies four main causes and they are mentioned below.
Symptoms of dysuria are as follows:
- Feeling or urge to urinate is always present
- No satisfaction felt after urinating
- Feeling of relief is missing
- Cloudy urine
- Pain or burning felt while urinating
- Unusually foul smelling urine
- Sometimes there is blood in urine
- Pain in lower back or abdomen
Four causes of dysuria as per allopathic are as follows:
- Inflammation of the bladder
- Inflammation of the urethra
- Venereal diseases
- Enlargement of prostate gland.
Remedy for Dysuria:
Avoid spicy food, alcohol and smoking if you are suffering from painful urination. Herbs such as Agothosma betulina, Avena sativa, Echinacea angustifolia etc. are used to treat urinary tract infections. Other than these herbs, consumption of water (3-4 liters), ginger, buttermilk etc. is also very helpful in this condition.
If you are suffering from DYSURIA then use our safe and effective herbal medicines to cure it. Consult our doctors online by filling up the form attached below.
Disease :gout I was suffering from gout since 10 years, After taking treatment from Family Care Clinic, I got satisfactory results. Thank you very much.U.S.A, California View All»