Tips of the day
Men and women both consider hair as an important part of good looks. It plays a vital role in attracting opposite sex. It has a cosmetic value and adds to the beauty of a person. This being said, almost everybody has to suffer from some problem related to hair at some stage in life, be it graying of hair, hair fall, dandruff or baldness.
A normal hair cycle lasts for 2 to 3 years. Every month each hair grows up to one centimeter and at any given point of time 90% of the hair are in the growing state. The rest 10% of the hair will be in the resting phase and on 3 to 4 months these resting hairs will fall out and new hair will start to grow in that place. 50 to 100 hair fall per day is normal, but when the hair fall exceeds the mark of 100 per day it is not considered normal and this condition is called HAIR FALL. This condition of hair fall needs to be treated with effective and safe herbal remedies available to solve this problem. This type of Hair loss condition can affect both men and women of any age group.
According to Ayurveda imbalance of vata, pitta and kapha causes various hair problems.
Though imbalances in all the above mentioned factors contribute to hair loss, excess of pitta dosha is the main cause for hair problem. Pitta is disturbed by excessive intake of tea, coffee, alcohol, and meat. Even excessive smoking causes imbalance of pitta. Consuming too much of fried, oily, spicy, and sour food can also aggravate pitta.
“Common Baldness” also known as androgenic alopecia is the hair loss condition of male pattern baldness. This pattern of hair fall is the most common cause of baldness in men. The following are the symptoms of this condition:
- Receding hairline and baldness on top of the head
- Hair loss starting at early age causing extensive baldness
- It is an inherited condition
- In females this condition leaves very thin hair all over the scalp and is called female pattern baldness
There are very many reasons that lead to hair loss and they are as stated below:
- Malnutrition – deficiency of zinc, iron, magnesium, folic acid and vitamin B6
- Dandruff – patchy baldness is developed by dandruff
- Unhealthy practices – stress, dyes, cosmetics, hard shampoos, unclean habits etc.
- Hormonal imbalance
- Food – too much of oily, heavy and sweet food
- Underlying diseases – diabetes, typhoid, sinusitis and anemia
- Medicines for – blood thinners, gout, high blood pressure, birth control, and depression
- Sometimes excessive vitamin A tablets can cause hair fall
Herbal treatment for hair loss largely depends upon the type of hair fall. So it is very important to recognize the cause and infection of hair loss in order to give the accurate treatment. Balancing the hormone can prevent hair loss. There are herbs that can not only prevent the hair loss but also help new and healthy hair to grow.
Those suffering from HAIRFALL/ ALOPECIA can benefit by using safe and effective herbal medicines along with diet regimen. For doctor’s online consultation, please fill up the below form.
Disease :Hair fall/ dandruff The problem of hair fall at a young age is like a bad dream that you have to actually face. I had the same problem and believe me the feeling of hair fall is worst of all that you can have. At least this was the case with me. Then I heard about online treatments of Family Care Clinic under the supervision of Dr. Ritu Bhardwaj and the other doctors there from word of mouth. I had no trust but as I had no option I thought of giving it a try. I discussed all me problems and the symptoms that I was facing with the doctor at Family Care Clinic by e-mails and phone. I got convinced with the way of treatment adopted by them with the help of herbal products and decided to start the medication. Initially I could see no results and I was impatient about the results. But all the good things come in time and this happened to me too. Results started coming with the second package. I am really pleased with the medication provided by this herbal clinic and the results provided by it. Now my hair loss is almost nil and my dandruff has disappeared all together. My hair has gained a wonderful glow and it's all bouncy and appears so much healthier than before. Besides the fact the medication has kind of re-energized me totally. I used to feel really stressed out especially at the end of the day, but I don't get that feeling anymore. Thanks a lot once again.DUBAI View All»
Disease: Premature Graying and Allergic I was suffering from premature graying of hair and I was allergic to hair color. After I took the treatment from Dr. Ritu Bhardwaj and used the herbal products suggested by her I can see growth of new hair on my scalp. Earlier when I used to apply hair color on my hair I was facing the problem of eczema or some other kinds of allergies but the products of Family Care Clinic have helped me a lot to get rid of all these problems.India View All»