Tips of the day
Men and women both consider hair as an important part of good looks. It plays a vital role in attracting opposite sex. It has a cosmetic value and adds to the beauty of a person. This being said, almost everybody has to suffer from some problem related to hair at some stage in life, be it graying of hair, hair fall, dandruff or baldness.
A normal hair cycle lasts for 2 to 3 years. Every month each hair grows up to one centimeter and at any given point of time 90% of the hair are in the growing state. The rest 10% of the hair will be in the resting phase and on 3 to 4 months these resting hairs will fall out and new hair will start to grow in that place. 50 to 100 hair fall per day is normal, but when the hair fall exceeds the mark of 100 per day it is not considered normal and this condition is called HAIR FALL. This condition of hair fall needs to be treated with effective and safe herbal remedies available to solve this problem. This type of Hair loss condition can affect both men and women of any age group.
According to Ayurveda imbalance of vata, pitta and kapha causes various hair problems.
Though imbalances in all the above mentioned factors contribute to hair loss, excess of pitta dosha is the main cause for hair problem. Pitta is disturbed by excessive intake of tea, coffee, alcohol, and meat. Even excessive smoking causes imbalance of pitta. Consuming too much of fried, oily, spicy, and sour food can also aggravate pitta.
“Common Baldness” also known as androgenic alopecia is the hair loss condition of male pattern baldness. This pattern of hair fall is the most common cause of baldness in men. The following are the symptoms of this condition:
- Receding hairline and baldness on top of the head
- Hair loss starting at early age causing extensive baldness
- It is an inherited condition
- In females this condition leaves very thin hair all over the scalp and is called female pattern baldness
There are very many reasons that lead to hair loss and they are as stated below:
- Malnutrition – deficiency of zinc, iron, magnesium, folic acid and vitamin B6
- Dandruff – patchy baldness is developed by dandruff
- Unhealthy practices – stress, dyes, cosmetics, hard shampoos, unclean habits etc.
- Hormonal imbalance
- Food – too much of oily, heavy and sweet food
- Underlying diseases – diabetes, typhoid, sinusitis and anemia
- Medicines for – blood thinners, gout, high blood pressure, birth control, and depression
- Sometimes excessive vitamin A tablets can cause hair fall
Herbal treatment for hair loss largely depends upon the type of hair fall. So it is very important to recognize the cause and infection of hair loss in order to give the accurate treatment. Balancing the hormone can prevent hair loss. There are herbs that can not only prevent the hair loss but also help new and healthy hair to grow.
Those suffering from HAIRFALL/ ALOPECIA can benefit by using safe and effective herbal medicines along with diet regimen. For doctor’s online consultation, please fill up the below form.
Disease: Anti Graying Pack I regularly use Anti Graying Pack of Family Care Clinic. I was very tired using chemical based products which just damaged my hair without any positive results but by using this herbal products I could see amazing results. Their regular application gave me new look. The quality of products are good. It gave new glamorous cosmetic look to my hair. I am well satisfied with products of Family Care Clinic. Thanks and God blessNetherland View All»